As promised I am back with the 2 week update of the No7 Beautiful Skin Dark Circle Corrector. If you want to see my initial review of the product with full information please click here…
Now as I stated in my original review, I have been using this product daily. I use it once in the morning under my makeup and then again at bedtime when I take all my make up off, cleanse and moisturise. I have not used any other eye creams while using this product.
Before I get into my findings can I say that the formula has a really unique feeling on the skin. It still reminds me more of a gel than a cream and feels amazing on the skin. I have used a lot of different eye cream products and this type of formula is definitely a favourite. Being tinted means you do get some instant coverage too, although its not so much coverage as more ‘brightening’ like an under eye primer almost. I also find that my makeup/concealer I apply over it in the morning lasts a lot longer. I don’t know if this is because it does act like a primer or just because my skin there is now in such better condition than the products adhere better, but either way I wanted to mention these points.
That all being said, here are my findings…
- My under eye area is more moisturised and looks better. The skin feel firmer there and you can clearly see when I am wearing makeup an improvement in the skins condition.
- My eyes look brighter underneath and more awake. Again I can only put this down to the No7 Beautiful Skin Dark Circle Corrector as I have not changed anything else in my skincare/makeup regime.
- My circles have lightened under my eyes. They look less dark and although still visible I can see an improvement. I do wonder with continued use whether I would see more of an improvement, time will tell.
- My psoriasis looks a little better, I feel this is due to the dark circle corrector being really hydrating on the skin under the eyes.
- Due to the skin condition and the brightening under my eyes, I find I need less concealer under my eye area to conceal my circles. This I feel is a very prominent fact, I often got my concealer sitting in my fine lines but now as I’m using less it looks more natural – a major plus point I feel worth mentioning.
Over all, I have been really impressed. When I started wearing this product I didn’t really expect too much. My circles were pretty bad under my eyes and being someone who struggle with sleep etc I generally look like a walking zombie in the day time regardless. I have used a lot of different eye creams and gels now and can openly say, this is a huge favourite. I will repurchase this in the future when it runs out as I can see a difference.
Lots of Love,