Here is my second ‘First Impressions’ video on the other Wet N Wild purchase I made. This one was the Mega Length mascara. If you haven’t seen my other video on the Wet N Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Palette in Greed, click here.
Here is some information on the Wet N Wild Mega Length Mascara…
- For lavishly long and perfectly defined lashes
- Lengthening formula visibly lifts for clump-free, lash-by-lash definition
- Ophthalmologist tested
I was quite disappointed with the results of the Wet N Wild Mega Length Mascara. I was hoping for a lot more after seeing so many good reviews on their formulas. It won’t stop me from purchasing different ones as I find this is the same across brands whether high or low end, what works for one, won’t work for another. Here are some of my key findings though to summarise…
- The formula is wet, VERY wet. It goes everywhere and can flick of the brush.
- Its a VERY black formula, so if you like it black then this may be for you.
- If you already have long lashes, this will give you some great definition with a natural length look. It is build-able on subsequent coats, but after 3 you get clumpy.
- This would work great as a subtle mascara to help blend your own lashes with false lashes.
- I found on myself it gave me a natural looking lash with minimal length, but worked amazingly well on lower lashes.
- If I were to compare this to another mascara, I would say is almost identical to Barry M Lash Modelling Mascara which was my old favourite ‘bottom lash’ mascara. This formula is a little more wet, but the brush and blackness are very similar!
Over all, I wouldn’t purchase this one again. I found it a bit too wet to work with and it didn’t do much for my lashes at all.
The price has changed on Amazon on the Wet N Wild Mega Length Mascara although I know that I was charged £3.80 for it on my invoice. I did wonder if it was some kind of 3 for 2 discount although did not read anything like that when it was purchased. According to the link now the price of this mascara is £7.31 which I feel for what it does isn’t worth it. I get better results from my FlashEYES mascara and that’s £4.If you are interested in trying this, I can only suggest keeping an eye on Amazon and seeing if the prices change, they obviously fluctuate a lot!
Lots of Love,